DORA creates luxury wedding rings and in doing so sets an international benchmark in the design and manufacture of superior rings. Long after the flowers have wilted and the memories of your special day have faded your DORA ring will remain as beautiful and magical as the day of your wedding.
There are few things you purchase that you intend should last forever, your wedding ring is one of those things. At DORA we understand the importance of uncompromising quality, it’s why we can offer a life time warranty on any manufacturing defect. Almost every ring comes with a comfort fit and all white gold rings are rhodium plated (unless requested not to be).
Dora Lifetime Warranty & Guarantee
The international warranty card that accompanies every DORA ring certifies the authenticity of the ring and the exclusive ring replacement policy. The DORA Hallmark within the ring, certifies that the DORAring was crafted to the exact specifications of our master jewellers from the finest quality materials. Every DORA ring comes with a lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
Dora Ring Replacement Policy
At DORA we understand that with few exceptions, nothing remains the same. Unfortunately this applies to our figure and weight, both of which are almost certain to be very different in the future from what they are now. This is where the DORA Ring Replacement Policycomes in. When you buy a DORA ring it entitles the purchaser to one free exchange if the ring becomes too loose or too tight.
The following conditions apply to the DORA Ring Replacement Policy;
1. The exchange only applies to the original purchaser
2. There is only one free exchange per ring
3. A copy of the warranty/receipt must be produced to validate ownership
4. The ring must have been owned for a minimum of 6 months
5. The ring must have the Dora hallmark
6. There must be more than one full size difference required in the replacement ring
7 The ring replacement policy does not apply to damaged rings.
8. Diamond set, platinum and rings with a titanium shank, such as the GEO Range are not included in the exchange policy
9. The replacement ring must be the same metal, colour and style as the original ring